Thursday 8 December 2011

KHUSHWANT SINGH’S ANALYSIS



Khushwant Singh Tells

I am nastic but deeply intrested in all religions. Like other people I have been trying to find answers to three questions

1. Where have we come from?
2.How should we conduct ourselves in the life given to us ?
3. Where do we go when we die?

In the quest for answers to these questions I read sacred texts, listen to talks given by holy men and scholars of religion. The only one who impressed me above others is Kripaluji Maharaj.

I am most impressed by what Kripalu Ji Maharaj has to say. His scholarship is profound ,His memory chapter and verse He quotes from the world scriptures is phenomenal, He is lucid His logic irrefutable and his manner of putting across his ideas most convincing He is in short my idea of Jagadguru in a true sense of word. I listen to Him in spellbound attention and share the joy of singing and dancing at the end of His lectures. Kripaluji Maharaj brings happiness in peoples lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment